If you are a student, taking interest in entrepreneurship and wishing to work on your own start-up idea, then, the Ideathon seems right for you.
Short and intensive meetings will help you with arranging and directing your idea generation process in the right manner, as well as giving shape to your start-up ideas.
Through the assistance of British and local professional mentors, you will acquire teamwork principles as well as developing the problem-solving skills under the Ideathon.
The Ideathon will be held as part of the British Council Creative Spark: Higher Education Enterprise Program and in partnership with Advantage Creative, Akaki Tsereteli State University, Georgian National University SEU, Tbilisi State Academy of Arts, Creative Solution, Georgian Technical University and Creative Georgia.
Eligibility criteria for participation:
Students or graduates from one of the following educational institutions are eligible for participation:
- Akaki Tsereteli State University;
- Georgian National University SEU;
- Tbilisi State Academy of Arts;
- Georgian Technical University.
How to participate?
- Participation is allowed both individually or in groups;
- However, the project requires the formation of groups.
Where to get registered?
- Please follow the link for registration: https://forms.gle/o23e2MeG3RgUGoTA6
- Georgian and English languages;
Command of English at a conversational level is a must.
Deadline for registration:
- March 10;
- If the event of questions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org