Georgian National University SEU as the partner institution of the British Council’s Creative Spark Programme is pleased to announce the registration process for the Creative Spark Big Idea Challenge 2022 Video Pitch Competition.
An enterprise video pitch competition is part of the British Council’s Creative Spark Higher Education Enterprise Programme and aims to promote the development of students’, graduates’ and young entrepreneurs’ business ideas.
There will be three competition categories:
- Digital Technology;
- Social Impact;
- The Competition is open to citizens of Georgia.
- The participants must be at least 18 and no older than 35 years of age.
- Participants should be Georgian National University SEU beneficiaries- students, graduates and/or young entrepreneurs.
- Participants can apply as individuals, however applications in teams with 2-4 members are strongly recommended.
- A single applicant cannot be part of more than one team.
- English of a standard suitable for participation in English medium education programmes and presentations is required from all members of teams entering the competition.
Competition winners will be awarded with prizes. In particular, participants can win up to £ 2,000 in startup grant funding, intensive business support, international mentorship, free access to digital services and other prizes!
How to apply:
- to participate in the competition, you must fill out a simple application form via the following link: https://forms.gle/VtyA9yiasAHAMsnJ9
Registration Deadline: April 10th, 2022
When 60-second video recordings are recorded, the Georgian National University SEU, as the program partner organization, must select the 10 best teams from the contestants and present them.
Please consider that the Working language are English and Georgian.
Visit the website for an additional information: https://creativespark-bigidea.uk/
E-mail Address: email@example.com